About Me

Welcome to Pink House Green Car, the ultimate in chic accessories! My daughter Geovana, the reason for the business and the light of our lives is the inspiration behind every piece I design! And sometimes, I walk into the fabric store and purchase whatever her little hands touch.....which can sometimes lead to trouble :) From headbands, to necklaces, to custom bridal party gifts,garters, headpieces, etc. you have come to your final destination. Browse around, and feel free to contact me at anytime for custom orders. Check back daily as things will be changing! Thank you for stopping on by! Xo, Elaine

Friday, March 11, 2011

All the new Photos have finally arrived! Eventually, I will have professional photos of all my things, but for now a little photo shop never hurt :) Time your time to view them all and then contact me, and lets get your special project started!

No comments:

Post a Comment